This section describes studies carried out for potential future EO missions.
- TRUTHS Mission
- Mission preparation and technology development of the Tropical Carbon Mission
- Developing a successful Ocean Surface Current Mission (OSCM) proposal for ESA Earth Explorer 9
- WIVERN: An EE9 project to observe Global Winds
- LOCUS Preparatory Activities for EE9
- Air Quality Monitoring from High Altitude Platforms
The UK Space Agency and its EO Advisory Committee are carrying out a UK Earth Observation Missions Capability Review. The UK Space Agency is seeking to compile a catalogue of EO mission and instrument concepts, to allow opportunistic or strategic support for missions. The scope of this current activity is to build a list of potential EO missions or instruments that are near flight-ready. The end users could be commercial, public policy or academic.
For further information about the UK Earth Observation Missions Capability Review 2018, please click here