Space based synthetic aperture radar (SAR)
- Next Generation Radar Electronics
- Characterisation of Ferrite Material in Remanent State for use in New High Peak Power Applications.
- COnformal Retro Reflectors for Earth Observation (CORREO)
SAR System Studies
- Global Satellite observations of winds, rain and clouds
- System and Applications Study for a Future Geosynchronous Radar Mission
- Using SAR to Observe Earth Surface Deformation in Three Dimensions
- Detection of Methane Bubbles
Doppler Radar Techniques
- High-Frequency Doppler Radars for a Polar Precipitation Mission
- HIgh frequency Doppler Radars #2 (HIDRA 2).
SAR On-Board Processing Techniques