On behalf of the UK Space Agency, the Centre for Earth Observation Instrumentation (CEOI) is running its Thirteenth Earth Observation (EO) Technology Call. This 13th Call invites proposals for world-leading and high-impact CEOI Flagship projects to enhance national capability in EO technologies, with a particular focus on climate, environmental and societal applications. All proposals should be aligned with the objectives of the UKSA EO Technology Strategy.
The selection criteria will be:
- excellence of the technical case;
- the exploitation plan and enhancement of national capability;
- the strength of the project team;
- demonstration of sound project & risk management;
- value for money and strength of the investment case;
- collaboration and conformance to grant requirements
The total budget available for the Call will be £2.0M, with additional funding required from industrial and academic bidders. The Call is released on 14th January 2020 with a closing date of 3rd March 2020 at noon. Proposal selection will take place in the following weeks, in anticipation of projects starting from mid-May 2020.
For full details CLICK HERE