Industry Consultation Workshops form part of our CEOI Industrial Engagement Strategy. Their purpose is to engage with a broad spectrum of industry (through developers and users of instruments, EO data, services, aerial platforms, etc.) to understand future industrial requirements and how these may impact on and benefit from the technology developments funded under the CEOI programme. The workshops aim to bring together key opinion leaders and innovators from these different sectors, along with the project leaders and a leading academic domain expert, to undertake an open discussion (under Chatham House Rules) on the technologies and their potential applications in non-space markets.
CEOI has already run nine highly successful industry consultation workshops and the summary reports from these are available below:
- Opportunities for Earth Observation Remote Sensing Technologies in Humanitarian Aid & Disaster Relief (HADR), Feb 2022
- Workshop Summary Report: Latest Innovations in IR, Visible and Multispectral Remote Sensing (Webinar), Oct 2020
- Workshop Summary Report: Millimetre Wave, Microwave and THz Remote Sensing, Nov 2019
- THz Quantum-Cascade Laser Systems for Atmospheric Research & Imaging, Nov 2019
- THz Technologies – Remote Sensing and Security Applications, Nov 2019
- Terahertz Technologies for Remote Sensing, Nov 2019
- Future “Land Surfaces” Geo-Analytical Services from Earth Observation and The Instruments Necessary to Enable Them, June 2019
- Miniaturisation of High Performance Remote Sensing Instrumentation, May 2018
- Advance Manufacturing Techniques Developed for Space Instrumentation, April 2017
- Autonomous Remote Sensing Systems, March 2016
- HyperSpectral & Optical Sensing and Detector Technologies in the UV / Vis / IR Spectrum Range, October 2015
- Microwave, Millimetre Wave and Terahertz remote sensing, May 2015
- UAVs, Remote Sensing and the GIS Sector, March 2014
If you are interested in gaining more information about these workshops, or would like to be added to our mailing list, please contact Prof Mick Johnson (CEOI Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Robin Higgons (Industry Coordinator) at email@example.com.