The CEOI has published a range of case studies about the projects funded by the Centre. Find out more by clicking on the links below.
- GNSS Reflectometry. Team led by Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd (SSTL)
- Next Generation Synthetic Aperture Radar for Oceanography. Team led by National Oceanography Centre with Airbus DS Ltd
- Laser Heterodyne Radiometer. Team led by RAL-Space (part of the Science and Technology Facilities Council)
- Passive Microwave Component Technologies. Team led by RAL-Space (part of the Science and Technology Facilities Council), working with Airbus DS, Queens University Belfast and others
- Compact Differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy. Team led by University of Leicester, working with Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd.