Emerging Technologies Challenge Workshop
Dates: 3rd and 4th May 2017
Cosener¹s House, Abingdon, OX14 3JD
The CEOI will be holding a 2-day Emerging Technology Conference at Cosener¹s House in Abingdon in May 2017. This conference is open to all interested parties. We invite presentations from:
- groups engaged in current and recent CEOI technology projects
- groups involved in relevant technology projects outside of CEOI (including NSTP, Innovate UK, industry and academia)
- researchers developing next generation instrumentation
- Institutes and agencies with EO space technology requirements
Talks will be 15-20 minutes, with the agenda be adjusted according to the response. Please send Rob Scott (email@example.com) the title of your proposed presentation, with author names and affiliation (papers and posters) for consideration. Sessions may include:
- Emerging technologies for EO instrumentation
- A presentation of CEOI and UKSA Strategy for EO Technology 2017-2020
- Innovative new technologies for commercial EO missions
- New mission opportunities
- A look into the future
In addition to oral sessions, we will have space for posters for additional material. There will be poster sessions where this material can be discussed with interested parties.
Spaces are limited, so early registration (free) is advisable. The conference dinner on the evening of the 3rd May will be charged at cost, and we will have a limited number of places for overnight stay (bed and breakfast), first come first served, charged at cost. Additionally, it may be possible to stay overnight on the 2nd. You must confirm any accommodation needs by 11th April.
The costs are as follows:
* Conference registration - free (including morning and afternoon refreshments and a buffet lunch).
* Conference dinner on the 3rd May: ￡24.45 per head (set menu)
* Bed and breakfast: ￡75 per person per night.
Please contact Niki Legge at RAL Space to register and book accommodation and dinner, detailing any special access and dietary requirements. For general enquiries about the programme and offers of talks or posters, please contact Rob Scott.
* Niki Legge: firstname.lastname@example.org (Tel 01235 445621)
* Rob Scott: email@example.com (Tel 01235 446062, Mob 07789 756938)